Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mommy...Mommy...Mommy

These have been the words that have continuously been coming out of Lola's mouth. I guess she has finally made the connection with that word and getting my attention. I do enjoy hearing her say those words. Up until now it was always "Daddy" that she would say clearly. Mommy was more of a "mama". The phone would ring and you could either hear Lola say "phone" or "Daddy". It seems that since she's learned to say mommy she has become super clingy. All she wants is me. We went for swimming lessons with her cousin (Arie) and her Tia (Spanish for aunt). Her Tia wanted to take her to climb up the kiddy slide (and I was gonna catch her at the bottom) and she wouldn't leave my side. She has never 'not wanted' to go with her Tia, she loves her to pieces. She doesn't even want Jon to help her with her dinner. She just grabs her fork and hands it to me asking to help her. When she doesn't get my help she starts to cry although I think it's kind of a fake cry. I guess this is a phase she's going through and just need to figure out how best to handle each situation.













Poor Zoey!! I woke up this morning and when I went to get Zoey this is how I found her!! I know when Jon took her to bed he hadn't buttoned her sleeper all the way. I meant to ask him to button it up but I guess I forgot and he forgot too! What kind of parents are we!!?? Poor thing, her leg was freezing this morning although she didn't complain at all! I made sure to give her some extra lovin today!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

hopefully Lola's stage will pass quickly!
i'm surprised Zoey didn't complain about being stuck!!! :) pretty good of her!